A Macritchie 20km Run

It has been a while since I last ran at MR. I decided to do a slow and steady run alone from Macritchie to Seletar reservoir in the morning. During the run at 13km mark, I saw Yuen and informed that Soh Huan, Eng Hwa, Goole and Uncle Chua was doing a 20km run too. I managed to catch up with them at the Seletar reservoir toiler. We had a quick chat and I continued running on my own. On the way near to Macritchie, I saw some of the MR runners and they gave me a good thumb up. In the end, estimated to complete the distance within 2:10 hr. Ok for a slow and steady morning run. :)

In the afternoon, met my cheerful cousin and we chit chatted and joked with each other for 2hrs. Ha.. At night, I met up with Partrick and we had a dinner together exchanged our views about BG relationships. Tomorrow, most likely I had to give my response to reject another job offer. And lastly, I have received an email for allowing to take my PMP certification test.

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: