Tania's Farewell Lunch

My head was still pounding due to yesterday’s late night sleep. Oops!! I had remembered the timing wrongly for Tania’s farewell lunch. I arrived at Mache, Vivocity an hour late.

There were not many of us (Carol and her child, Alan Elaine, Mayoko and William). Rosalind arrived later than I did. We chitchatted with each other. The topic was still very much surrounding our job hunting experience and aspirations.

After the lunch, we shopped around for a while before parting from each other. Although I should be happy seeing Tania finding a good job and able to be back in Indonesia to reunite with her families. Nevertheless, I still wouldn’t help it to feel a bit of sadness after seeing each of my friends leaving Singapore one by one.

Good Luck to her and may she succeed in every of her endeavor. God Bless!!

Posted in |

0 comments: