28KM LSD at MR

I realized that i had slipped quite a lot from my training after the ISBG X-Country Run. As usual, we started off from the Marichite Reservoir's toilet at 7am.

For the first 15km, i kept closely behind CK. Hmm.. I could feel my breathe was improving (not as bad as friday's run) At the U-turn point for the 25km route, i decided to push myself a little further and run towards Mandai. Everything went well except on my return trip back. The weather was getting hotter and hotter till then. To make matter worse, i would feel a sense of dehydration (drank 2 bottles of istonic drink, still not enough) and the exhaustion from yesterday's cycling slowly eat up my strength. It was a tough run. Slowly, I dragged my tiring body alone back to the end point and saw Chairman there. Sigh. got to find more training grounds to stem up my stamina.

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: