Christmas Eve

This is perhaps the quietest Christmas Eve I ever been through. Hmmm.. What did I do in the past, apart from Christmas party, Discos, Countdown, Get-together Session and Singing Christmas Carol? Ha.

At 11pm, I took a walk along Orchard Road to feel the Christmas atmosphere before it fades away. As usual, the street was crowded with people. It had somehow turned into battlefield with youngsters spraying snow foam at each other. I had also become a victim in one of those duels. Nevertheless, the whole scenes had made the festival mood livelier. Also, there were some shops hadn’t closed. Among them was Taka Jewelry, else there were workers still working at the building opposite Centerpoint. By the time I reached Raffles City, it was 12pm. I heard the Church bell rang. Christians were gathering in the Church singing the Christmas Carol and in memorial of the arrival of Jesus Christ. The scenery seems so peaceful.

For me, I was feeling content being a bystander watching the crowds with one hand holding my “Kit-Kat” ice-cream cone….

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: