Mt Faber Loop

This was the first time I ever listening to music while running. Seriously, I am lacking of hill trainings. However, I could not yet able to turn up for the Safra run. Whenever I come back to this place, old memories flow back.

Never do I believe running is an individual thing. Even the greatest run
ners in the world have to work hand-in-hand with their coach to achieve amazing results. However, at this moment I chosen to run alone. As I was running along the Mt Faber loop, I was totally lost in the midst of my thought. I could not remember how many rounds have I ran but definitely be more than six. At the Mount Faber, there was the music, the hill and me only. Although I hate to admit it, but I know that as I run more often alone. The running experience is longer than simply an exercise for me anymore. It has transformed to be a place of my sanctuary. I am lost but never have I known I am so lost in thought that I have lost my house keys…….

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: