A Rainy Day

Today it rains for the whole day. I can’t remember when have I started to fond of rainy days. Because of the cool weather (Singapore is a tropical country)? At this moment, I would look out through the window and watching at people scurrying around to look for a shelter for escapade. This is the time when everyone stops his or her footsteps and stay closely together to avoid the raindrops. The barrier or defensive wall built between people seems to vanish in the midst of the rain. In my mind, I would wondering if those pedestrians on the street are rushing back to their cozy little house sitting closely with their families watching TV programs. Laughters and joys fill the room. There is a feeling of warmth and closeness in the atmosphere despite the cool temperature.

Every time, it rains.. Memories keep flowing back through my mind..

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: