Tuesday Run

There was a change of plan in the running route. Chairman proposed to do a 4 loops at Laborador park instead of running around Mount Faber for two loops. However, some of the runners (Trevor, Jamie, Ong etc) preferred to stick to the old plan, and did their own run.

I was slightly late and caught up with Michael, Shirley and some of the runners. Then after, I ran passed them and following behind Melvin all the way back to the clubhouse. Subsequently, others (Chin, KK) whom didn’t join us for the run were all gathered at Safra to attend Jimmy’s father wake. It was sad news to us, and I sincerely hoped he and his family would soon recover from this unfortunate happenings. I still remembered in one of the Sunday long run (seven of us) where he consistently bought drinks for me since I didn’t bring any bottle of water with me. He was worrying that I might get dehydrated in that hot sunny day. Really appreciated..

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: