Safra Swim and Creative Culinaire

After two days of hard training : Cycling (70km) and Running (20km), i decided to drop by to Safra this evening for a swim and enjoyed a good old aqua therapy. I met my colleagues, Shirley and Eugene at the swimming pool. We swam together and i had totally lost count of how many laps i had done. In addition, I took this opportunity to work out my breast stroke and trying out few different techniques. Shirely's friend joined us at a later time, who happened to work in SGH as a psychotherapist. Her front crawl looked smooth and relaxing and i wondered if i possible could be the same as her.. .

After the swim, I met Thiat Huat(Chairman), Lai Chee, Trevor and other Safra members at the club. I had a few chit-chat with them, and mostly my topic was centering on the bike since i noticed that was a road bike parked besides them. The frame was full-carbon and custom made!! Cool!!

Shirley's friend suggested we had our dinner and dessert at Creative Culinaire.. We had a fun and enjoyable dinner where I making jokes surrounding the topics on food and disco. We also ordered a number of Cheesecakes, Baily Irish Chocolate, Pratua, Green Tea Gateau and Judy Chef's Signature cake. I especially fond of the Baily Irish Chocolate cake which was uniquely rich in dark chocolate with a blend of wine taste. Delicious and Yummy!!

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: